Thursday, October 30, 2008

"WE ALL VOTED!!!"

Well, we survived the 1 1/2 hour wait this morning to vote!!! The kids did great and had their recess time while we waited. They really got a kick out of taking part in the KIDS VOTE! I am proud of them and the great job they did. I must say that Asher said the SWEETEST thing to me while we were waiting in line. We were talking about why we vote and how important it is to do your part as a citizen of the United States; He looked up at me with the cutest face and said "Mommy, I think they should vote for you to be our next President of the United States." Now, we all know how troublesome that would be, however, for my son to think that much of me just really brought a smile to my face. Have a Blessed day and REMEMBER TO VOTE!!!!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

How cute! Hey...I'd vote for you! Me and the girls waited 2 hours yesterday....
But, it sure beats 3-4 hours on November 4th!

Followers