Sunday, October 26, 2008

September 26-28, 2008






The Annual camping trip to Timberlake Campground proved to be even more fun than last year. After setting up camp on Friday, the boys proceeded to get as DIRTY as they possibly could in just a few short minutes. How do you cope? Well, I love going camping and watching them have so much freedom and fun, but for the filthiness, all I can say is that sometimes you just have to take one for the team! We made our yearly trip to Mountain Family Heritage Day at Western Carolina and the kids, once again, brought home a piece of the tree they sawed through with Daddy, some crafts and those AWFUL toy snakes filled with birdseed. I guess I don't need to tell you that those have already been sewed back together once.(more sewing ahead I'm sure) We set out in search of a letter box for our book.(for more info. on letterboxing visit letterboxing.org) I guess you could say that our trip was a great success! Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Janet said...

awesome pics looks like you had a great time.

Followers